navigation bar to load:
ProControl® 6.3 Limited Edition - Demo Download
Applied Statistics for Laboratories and Industry
in Deutschen Español:Validation, Calibration, Spiking, Uncertainty in
Measurements, Trend Analysis, Trend Forecast, Uncertainty in Forecast
, Stability, Shelf Life, Maintenance
Get to know ProControl® 6.3 - Features, the demo supports for you to test
- Enter values 'x' measured by your own, i.e. concentrations, set-time
- Complete preset data values 'y' measured by your own (input 'y')
- see all evaluations and charts with results
- all user settings are available
- Quantifying any sample for your input data, concentrations as well as shelf
- Pls. Note: The demo is limited to the current week only!!
We do not guarantee the accuracy of results beyond expiration date!
How to install ProControl:
- Download the archive file PRO_EN60.EXE (self extracting, SFX, RAR format) and
- Double click in your explorer window on the file PRO_EN60.EXE will
extract Excel workbooks of the software (press F5 to update the file list of
- Start your Excel application first.
- Then open the workbook START.XLS from Excel file menu or press the command bar
button 'open file'.
- Pls. remind to allow ProControl-VBA-module to be activated and answer Excel
dialogue fields as suitable.
(pls. note: starting by a double click on ProControl workbooks doesn't work for
- DEMO download for Excel 14.0 and 12.0
- Important note: ProControl 6.3 is compatible to Excel 16.0 / 15.0.
Since Office 15.0 (2013) windows techniques in
one single(!) application are no longer supported. The so called MDI-Mode
(Multiple Document Interface)
has been removed. Each window appears in SDI-Mode, i.e.
any single(!) document and even the same document in each of its windows
applies an application user surface for its own. Thus each
window displays with a ribbon band.
The consequences for a 13" display of a standard notebook:
Ribbon-Band and status bar require 6 cm of 8 cm if more than two
windows are arranged for simultaneous displaying.
There are only 25% remaning to display tables and grafics. Applying windows
techniques, as it has been usual for Windows(!) until now, the user has to face
75% of the display
filled with identical and repetitive control elements. For future handling
will be be focused to gestures for touch screens.
A re-design of ProControl® tables will adapt and support this modern
handling of changing screens rather than displaying windows.
We appreciate to further inform you about a free test of the licenced version
Any questions, please contact for ProControl:Dr. Stefan Schömer